#AtoZChallenge 2015 Final Reflection
Posted by LucciaGray
My final reflection after completing the A to Z April 2015 Challenge has two parts:
1) My theme was Author Spotlight, so the first part is a review of the 26 wonderful authors I have featured in my A-Z Challenge.
2) The second is an overview of all the blogs I visited during the challenge and why I enjoyed my visit.
My featured authors made me think about love, good and evil, forgiveness and vengeance, relationships, our history, our future. They also made me laugh and cry, feel angry and happy. They frightened me, shocked me, and entertained me, but overall they made me think about myself, because every book I read teaches me something about myself as person and as a writer.
Here are all the featured authors and their blogs. They have all written wonderful books which have inspired me in the last six months. Check them out!
Ava Zavora her website
Laura Taylor her Blog
Faith Mortimer her Website/blog
Alison Williams her Blog
Erica Stevens her Amazon page
Mark Rubinstein his Website
Terry Tyler her book review blog,
Olga Nuñez Miret her blog
Jo Robinson her Blog
Karen Long her Blog
Dominic Piper his Amazon Author Page
Lara Ormiston her My Blog
Noelle Granger her blog
Matt Cairns his Blog
Geoff Le Pard his blog:
June Kearns his Website
Regina Jeffers her Website
Ita Ryan her Amazon author page
Elizabeth Hein her blog
Georgia Rose her Website and Blog
Fran Clark her blog
Frances Evesham her Website/blog
Davis Burnett his Blog
Cathrina Constantine her Blog
Ben Adams his website and blog
Loreen Auguri her blog
You can also check out their interviews and featured books here on my blog.
Secondly, I visited many other blogs taking part in the challenge. Some I knew before and some I’ve met on the way, which was wonderful.
The following are those I’ve visited more often, sometimes daily. Here they all are, in no particular order. Check them out!
- Ruth has given us lots of tips on photography, as well as her wonderful photos!
- Shawn has been sharing bits of wisdom and profound thoughts from his grandparents
- Ula has been sharing wonderful short poems, real gems.
- Sharon has been telling us about the setting of her novel There Must Be An Angel, which is on my TBR list.
- Noelle has been showing us around Maine, where her main character Rhe Brewster lives and works.
- Rosie Amber has been telling us about the main characters of the books she’s read and reviewed.
- Jessica has been gifting us with beautiful and inspiring quotes and pictures every day
- Keith has been offering a limerick a day
- Bookbug who had no particular theme, but lots of diverse and interesting posts
- Jennifer who has offered us beautiful pictures and words
- Willow who has given us beautiful poems and pictures
- Elizabeth has been telling us all about the Galapagos Islands and its wonderful wildlife
- Geoff, with his wonderful thought-provoking posts
- N J Magas and her varied posts on mythology, history, and writing.
- Lauren, who has been writing inspiring flash fiction every day.
- Linda who also hosts Stream of Consciousness Saturday
- Doree Weller’s Blog with lots of insightful posts
http://afriendofjesus2013.com/2015/04/30/z-is-for/#comment-4068 With inspiring posts from the Bible.
- One of the most wonderful new discoveries has been Shailaja at her blog, The Moving Quill who has written wonderfully inspiring flash fiction throughout the challenge.
Thank you for all your wonderful posts, and congratulations for taking part and completing the challenge!
On Monday May 4th the Reflections Linky List will appear on this blog–The Blogging from A to Z Challenge Blog. Many authors will be adding their reflections, between today and Friday 8th May. Please visit and see what other participants have been doing and think about this challenge.