A Very Musical Award
I am very honoured and surprised that such an influential blogger as Ronovan should nominate me for the Most Influential Blogger Award! Check out his blog! You’ll find reflections on life, short stories, poems, and much more to inspire you to think and write…
Here are the guidelines for acceptance.
To accept this award, the awardees must do the following:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a blog post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment (or a pingback).
5. Include an embedded video of your current favorite song (YouTube has almost everything, just copy and paste the link into your WordPress editor). If a video is not possible you can embed a SoundCloud track.
My Favourite Song(s)
First I’d like to include my favourite song at the moment, ‘Happy’, because it makes me feel ‘like a room without a roof’. I often forget that I can be my own worst enemy by defining my limits and being my most ferocious critic. I need to break free creatively, and this song reminds me that there are no limits: if I can imagine it happening, it can happen…
I know it’s only one song, but I’m not very good at following rules, I’m afraid!
The second song is ‘Slow’ by a great young artist, Rumer. I love this song. When I’m stuck for inspiration, I close my eyes and listen (sometimes I sing, too!), sometimes it works, other times, I’m still lost for words, but at least I feel better, at ease with myself, which is often all I need…
I’d like to nominate the following inspirational blogs, please check them out!
As this is the second Award I’m offering this month to Inspiring Blogs, and as it’s limited to 10, I haven’t included bloggers I’ve nominated earlier this month, although you know you all deserve it!
I’m not sure that all the nominees like receiving Awards. I hope you can accept, but if you can’t accept, that’s fine. I just want you to know you are inspiring!