I love my blog, and try to make it look as lovely as possible for my readers, so thank you Ronovan for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award. I feel proud and honoured to receive it.
Bloggers have to make an effort to be lovely and care about our blog entries and our readers, and that’s what Ronovan does. He spoils us all with poems, tips, and insightful reflections, which he generously offers us almost every day, please take the time to look up his blog, Ronovan Writes. You will not be disappointed.
These are the guidelines that come with accepting this award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award. (Yes)
2. Display the One Lovely Blog Award on your Blog. (Yes)
3. Share seven things about yourself. (Yes)
4. Nominate fifteen Bloggers you admire. (Yes) Inform them by commenting on their Blog (in the process…).
Seven Things About Me
- Luccia Gray is my pen name. I chose it to reinvent myself as a writer. It is an anagram of my ‘real’ name, Lucy Garcia, which isn’t my real name either, because it’s my nickname and my first surname only, and I have a middle name and two surnames of my own, because I have never used my husband’s surname, which would be my third surname. But what’s in a name anyway? As Juliet so rightly asked Romeo.
- I am writing a neo-Victorian trilogy called, The Eyre Hall Trilogy. I have already published the first volume, All Hallows at Eyre Hall, and I am writing the second volume, Twelfth Night at Eyre Hall.
- I was born and brought up in London, but I live in the south of Spain.
- I have three wonderful children and three fantastic grandchildren.
- I love reading. I combine reading and rereading the classics, especially 19th and 20th century literature, with contemporary fiction by established novelists and new or independent authors.
- I love writing. It is what keeps (and has kept) me sane. I would have given up on myself (and everyone else) if I didn’t write.
- My three favourite novels are Persuasion, Jane Eyre, and Rebecca. I reread them regularly, and every time I do so, I feel differently about them.
I am nominating the following blogs because I think they’re lovely.
I’m not sure whether they are willing to accept or have time to accept, but in any case, they are lovely blogs, so please check them out!
Thank you for being part of this wonderful blogging universe, and I’m looking forward to reading your posts!