So, the A-z Challenge is over!
I made it with hundreds of other blogs.
I’ve popped into lots of blogs which I’ve enjoyed. Some I knew before and some I’ve met on the way, which was wonderful.
The following are those I’ve visited more often, sometimes daily. Here they all are, in no particular order. Check them out!
- Ruth has given us lots of tips on photography, as well as her wonderful photos!
- Shawn has been sharing bits of wisdom and profound thoughts from his grandparents
- Ula has been sharing wonderful short poems, real gems.
- Sharon has been telling us about the setting of her novel There Must Be An Angel, which is on my TBR list.
- Noelle has been showing us around Maine, where her main character Rhe Brewster lives and works.
- Rosie Amber has been telling us about the main characters of the books she’s read and reviewed.
- Jessica has been gifting us with beautiful and inspiring quotes and pictures every day
- Keith has been offering a limerick a day
- Bookbug who had no particular theme, but lots of diverse and interesting posts
- Jennifer who has offered us beautiful pictures and words
- Willow who has given us beautiful poems and pictures
- Elizabeth has been telling us all about the Galapagos Islands and its wonderful wildlife
- Geoff, with his wonderful thought-provoking posts
- N J Magas and her varied posts on mythology, history, and writing.
- Lauren, who has been writing inspiring flash fiction every day.
- Linda who also hosts Stream of Consciousness Saturday
- Doree Weller’s Blog with lots of insightful posts
http://afriendofjesus2013.com/2015/04/30/z-is-for/#comment-4068 With inspiring posts from the Bible.
Thank you for all your wonderful posts.
Congratulations for taking part and completing the challenge!
There’s still time to check out some of the other blogs on the A-Z Challenge. There are plenty of interesting and varied topics.