Blue sky, bare branches,
Last day of January,
Why am I not sad?
Seven things that happened in January
Lots of things happened in January, but here are seven I’d like to share with you!
- My six-month-old grandson laughed for the first time when he saw me on a phone screen!
- My brilliant daughter completed her Master’s Thesis.
- I’ve planned my blog posts for the next few months.
- I’ve prepared a goal journal with my goals and strategies for 2021.
- My supportive and insightful editor returned my manuscript of Blood Moon at Eyre Hall.
- I sent query letters, synopsis and first pages of The Ghost Wife, a contemporary romantic suspense, to four literary agents.
- I’ve watched the four seasons of The Last Kingdom on Netflix and started reading the books by Bernard Cornwell.
How was your January?