Lots of things happened in February, but here are seven I’d like to share with you!
My mother, 92, and my daughter, who is a teacher, were vaccinated to prevent covid-19.
My youngest daughter married in Munich. We couldn’t be there, so we’ll have to leave the celebrations for later.
3. I’ve followed the morning routine I designed in January and it’s worked well for me.
4. I’ve followed the blogging schedule I planned and I’ve posted every day.
5. I’ve completed my second edit for Blood Moon and the second edit of the edition of All Hallows at Eyre Hall.
6. I’ve walked 125 kilometers in 30 hours which amounts to 8000 calories (I think that’s equivalent to almost a kilo!), which is an average of almost an hour, five kilometers a day.
7. I had a much needed hair trim!
And one more for February, just because it’s been a very productive month!
8. I’ve signed a contract to self-publish my novel with a Spanish author platform/publisher who is endorsed by/affiliate to Penguin-Random House Spain. (I may not have told you, but I also write in Spanish with another pen name, but I’ll tell you about that in another post).
These photos were taken this morning in ‘Las Jaras’ a reservoir in the mountains a few kilometers from my house in Cordoba, Spain.
February in the south of Spain has been a mixture of sun, clouds, rain and some wind, as expected. Frosty mornings, kinder midday temperatures, and long afternoons and evenings by the fireplace. Excellent weather for reading and writing!
Welcome to the Power of PIES. I apologize to those coming to this site looking for dessert : ) Instead, the PIES represented here is the powerful combination of Prayer, Imagination, Emotion, and Starting now. Read on, and I promise you will be impacted in a positive way. After all, life is sweet. Enjoy it!